Never has downstream had to balance so many competing priorities. The pandemic has significantly disrupted the global refining, petrochemical, chemical and LNG markets, with supply and demand experiencing unprecedented fluctuations during 2020 and 2021. At the same time, the industry is also facing longer-term challenges related to technological advances, evolving regulations, and increasing concerns about climate change.
As the industry transitions to the next normal, US downstream must work smart with the resources and experience it has to optimise every decision made, every action taken capture ROI and drive success across 3 key areas: Reliability & Maintenance, Shutdown & Turnarounds and Engineering & Construction.
This June, 5,000+ petrochemical, refining, chemical and LNG leaders will descend on Houston, for the US’s only and most trusted destination of the full downstream value chain in 2022, Downstream USA 2022 (June 8-9th, Houston TX). Visit the event website to find out more here – https://bit.ly/3rmKdiy
Join leading innovators and decision makers as they identify, discuss, and map out future OPEX & CAPEX success across 4 dedicated conference tracks covering the full value chain – Future of Downstream Plenary, Reliability & Maintenance, Shutdown & Turnarounds and Engineering & Construction.
Gain exclusive insight from leading producers, including –
- Suresh Padmanabhan, Senior Vice President – Global Manufacturing Head, Indorama Ventures
- Junaid Muhammad, Director, Manufacturing & Program Management, Huntsman
- Walter Pesenti, Global Operations Excellence, INEOS
- Ibrahim Al-Syed, Director Digital Manufacturing, Celanese
- Cliff Moore, Site Director – Maintenance, Reliability & Turnarounds, Ascend Performance Materials
- Theunis Myburg, Manufacturing, Global Engineering, Capital Projects, and Turnarounds, LyondellBasell
- Ken Kallaher, Director Global Project Execution, LyondellBasell
- Brandon McNallen, Turnaround Manager, Ascend Performance Materials
- Heith Robey, Turnaround Leader, Celanese
- Lance Amy, Global EPC Director, Dow
- William Lewis, Chief Engineer, SABIC
- Mark Cotugno, Global Procurement Leader, Chemours
- Carlos Camera, Senior Advisor – Major Capital Projects, Chevron
- Madhi Madhivanan, Director EPC, Dow
Past speaker, Mike Coyle, President of Manufacturing, Chevron states the event “provides opportunities for people from small & large companies to meet and get together and share ideas”.
The event will also see the return of the downstream’s biggest exhibition! Explore 250+ booths showcasing downstream’s best problem solvers building the solutions and services fuelling success at downstream’s biggest exhibition. Over the course of 2 days, get hands on experience with burgeoning trends, answer your toughest technical questions and network with the whole downstream industry under one roof.
Walk the floor for –
- 250+ Cutting Edge Exhibitors – Get Hands on experience with burgeoning trends and answer your toughest technical questions with 250+ companies showcasing the latest innovations driving value in future downstream OPEX & CAPEX investment. Cater to all your project and operational needs under one roof, over just 2 days.
- Hugely Expanded Content on the Tradeshow Floor – Featuring 3 dedicated content theatres, providing free-to-attend technical and educational seminars / workshops addressing daily challenges faced by producers. Join audiences & lead discussions, unite with fellow attendees to problem solve key technical challenges.
- More Networking Than Ever Before – Nothing beats face to face networking! This year we are maximising your networking potential on the expo floor. Join our host of interactive workshop, join targeted expo tours to meet likeminded attendees and spot on solution provides, explore networking zone and attend Downstream USA 2022 networking party, hosted on the expo floor, open to all.
The event promises to be back fully in-person, bigger and better than ever before! Join us for complete downstream optimization.
Visit the event website to find out more here – https://bit.ly/3rmKdiy