July 15, 2020 – Reuters Events’ leading Petrochemical Development virtual event goes live tomorrow (16 July) with speakers including the CEO of Chemours, CEO of Lanxess, CEO of CNX Corporation and Chief Digital Officer of Braskem. But hurry, free registration closes this evening (midnight eastern time).
The Petrochemical Development virtual event will be livestreamed on July 16-17 and is free to register for everyone. All panels and presentations are also available to watch on demand until 31st August to all registrants.
Tomorrow will include 12 presentations and panel discussions covering the latest innovations and solutions, sessions include:
- CEO, Chemours discussing future proofing companies for a world that demands more
- CEO, LANXESS explaining the path to climate neutrality
- CEO, CNX Corporation discussing the nine irrefutable truths about the industry
- CEO, American Chemistry Council providing an industry health check
- President, Pathfinder and Chief Engineer, ExxonMobil and Senior Manager, BHP Billiton addressing a better business model for owner/contractor/supplier relations in the future
- Business Integration Lead, Shell sharing project updates on the Pennsylvania Shell plant