McDermott lost $2909 million in 2019. Executive pay for the top 5 slots is $26.4 million. I did a little ratio analysis and did not really find anything out of place. The only glitch might be how much executive pay relates to total administrative costs. I got about 9%. Executive pay is typically characterized as overhead. Unlike me, who is told he is a salaried employee but I still have to turn in a time sheet. If my time sheet for any week says 30 hours, believe me, I am not getting paid for 40. If I turn in a time sheet for 50 hours, I still get paid for 40 – because I am salaried.
- Total Executive Compensation Top 5 Execs: $26.4 million
- Compensation relative to Revenue: 0.31%
- Compensation relative to Costs and Expenses: 0.25%
- Compensation relative to General and Administrative Costs: 9.3%
- Compensation relative to Net Loss: 0.91%