Join us for what promises to be an information-filled day of discussions regarding supply chain implications, permitting processes, equipment and plant requirements, contractual negotiations, and more!
The agenda will focus on the development of mini and mobile frac sand mines, discussions on permitting and build-out, contractual issues, infrastructure and supply chain challenges, equipment and plant options and innovation, last mile and trucking issues, investment opportunities, partnerships, and other topics of interest.
- 9:00am | Welcome Remarks
- 9:15am | Mobile and Mini Mines… What Makes them Different?
- 10:00am | Mobile Processing Units and Logistics Optimization
- 10:30am | Morning Networking Break in the Exhibit Area
- 11:00am | Mobile Mines: From Concept to Design
- 11:30am | Three Case Studies on Different Approaches to Mobile or Mini Mines
- 12:15pm | Networking Lunch with Time to Visit the Exhibits
- 1:30pm | Surge Management and Customer Prioritization
- 2:00pm | Wet Sand Presentation
- 3:00pm | Texas Permitting
- 3:30pm | Quality Assurance Considerations
- 4:00pm | “Things to Keep in Mind” Wrap-Up Panel
- 4:15pm | Closing Remarks
- 4:30pm | Networking Reception – Sponsored by OnCore Processing
- 6:00pm | Conference Adjourns