The American LNG Forum was held February 4 thru 5, 2020 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at Kirby and South 610, Houston, Texas. The event is sponsored by ALJ Group headquartered in London. Here is a list of the topics discussed.
LNG Production and Exports
- LNG export terminals – unlocking LNG exports opportunities
- LNG supply chain infrastructure – how to make it more viable?
- LNG as fuel – latest technological developments and prospects
- How does fracking influence American LNG exports?
LNG market Outlook
- LNG demand in Asia and US-China trade threats – impact on American LNG market
- Will the United States be able to continue exporting LNG at competitive prices?
- Most significant challenges American LNG industry will face in the near future
- Will LNG market be able to continue its impressive growth spurt in the future?
- Major LNG projects in the USA: technical requirements and specifcations
- How will the biggest LNG projects (Alaska LNG, Corpus Christi, Driftwood LNG, Lake Charles LNG) will change the US gas and oil industry landscape
- LNG terminals unexhausted growth opportunities
- How will companies overcome emerging challenges for new projects and business models?
Latest Innovations and New Technologies in LNG Sector
- Innovative solutions for LNG helping to monetize gas resources in environment-friendly manner
- Most promising LNG fuel solutions in the light of environmental and clean air regulations in US
- Most efficient LNG technologies for LNG Plants. Adapted for different applications: small-scale, mid-scale and large-scale and offshore
- Boosting productivity and removing inefficiencies with innovative digital and cyber security tools
This meeting usually comes around every year. Please see their website https://americanlngforum.com/