Use promo code “PartnerHoustonEnergy” to get $200 off your registration. Click here to register: http://bit.ly/2IgTPo7
To start the New Year, marcus evans will be hosting their 9th Contract and Risk Management for Construction and Capital Projects conference. This event will take place on January 14-16 in Houston, Texas.
Construction and capital projects carry a multitude of risk and costs. One way to ensure a project turns out successful is with superior contract language, enforcement, negotiation, as well as managing a strong and trustworthy relationship between the owner and contractor(s).
This premier marcus evans conference will permit attendees the opportunity to discuss successful negotiation strategies, sharpen dispute resolution tactics, gain a comprehensive understanding of insurance and indemnification clauses, and how to handle the risks associated with working with international entities in today’s volatile political and economical climate.
With many experienced speakers lined up, you can expect to hear key insights on:
- Forming ideal legal and commercial team to ensure best players are running the project
- Collaborating between owners and contractors to vocalize needs and respectfully meet agreements
- Enhancing indemnification clauses in contract to minimize challenges and confusion
- Examining evolution of contract management roles to see where differences lie
- Exploring both sides of contract negotiations to uncover best tactics and practices