The Workforce Next Energy Summit was held April 18, 2019 at the Omni Hotel Galleria. This is an event that comes together to discuss ways to recruit, manage, and train the energy workforce; for instance, safety training, work skill verification and tracking, payroll, onsite employee housing, and project management software (for turnarounds).
Here are some topics discussed at the summit.
- Work in the age of AI
- Finding hidden talent and resources via big data
- Digitally connected workplace
- Attracting the digital workforce
- Worker safety via wearables, XR, and the human digital twin
- Digital transformation and the high tech workforce
There are some big companies supporting this event:
- Lone Star College
- Houston Exponential
- Kelly OCG
- Pink Petro
The Workforce Next Energy Summit returns next year. Please go to their website to find more information: https://stonefortgroup.com/workforcenext-energy-hr-summit-2019/