The Marcus Evans 9th Annual Chem/Petrochem & Refining Asset Reliability was held in Houston, Texas, January 22 – 24, 2019, at the ICON Hotel. The main topic of concern is predictive maintenance and failure detection. At the core of the problem is big data: using sensors, tapping into the control system, collecting mountains of data, and using software to manage the information and detect/predict failure on equipment – for instance, rotating equipment.
Here is a snapshot of some of the key topics:
- Factor in human performance to become a more reliable, leaner organization by learning from events and errors with Flint Hill Resources
- Streamline interdepartmental collaboration to realize operational efficiency with Dow Chemical Company
- Improve labor productivity through reinforcement of management processes and measurement techniques with Ascend Performance Materials
- Overcome challenges due to limited resources by utilizing preventive maintenance tools and technologies to enhance maintenance programs with Petrojam Limited
- Manage capital investment and develop strategies to sustain reliability within program budgets with Hexion Inc and Braskem
This event is held every year. For more information please contact,