HOUSTON – SpaceCom – The Space Commerce Conference and Exposition, where NASA, aerospace and industry come together to connect, collaborate and learn from one another, announced today that registration is now open for the 2018 event. The two-day event returns to the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston this Nov. 27-28. SpaceCom is where professionals from the aerospace and commercial markets convene for two days of forward-looking conference sessions, see firsthand, cutting-edge technology in an interactive exhibit hall, and participate in NASA presentations and an Entrepreneur Summit that promises to transform markets.
SpaceCom invites global leaders and decision makers shaping the commercialization of space to discover where technology and innovation can take us – both on Earth and in near and deep space. SpaceCom provides critical solutions for the following civilian markets:
- NASA. Civilian professionals will develop strong relationships across all NASA Centers and with industry leaders; increase ISS utilization; and exchange ideas for near and deep space exploration.
- Aerospace. Executive leaders can strategize near and deep space exploration advancements with NASA leaders to form public-private partnerships.
- Industry. Harness Smart technology and services derived from space initiatives to improve the tools, machines, devices, and services we use every day here on Earth in the fields of energy, advanced manufacturing, medicine, agribusiness, and maritime.
- Entrepreneurs. Startups, innovators, and investors can raise funds and leverage investments in an exponentially growing commercial space market.
- International space agencies and companies. Form lasting partnerships and collaborate on space initiatives with professionals from more than 30 countries.
In addition to all the opportunities above, SpaceCom is excited to announce their co-location with The Smart Energy and Smart Advanced Manufacturing Conferences, the new NASA Center Theater on the show floor, and the SpaceCom Entrepreneur Summit and Pavilion that promise to transform the economy.
If you are involved in any of these industries or sectors, you can’t afford to miss SpaceCom 2018. Registration is now open at http://www.spacecomexpo.com.