The Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics Conference & Exhibition has fast become a next generation energy event, hosting all major Petrochemical Producer companies, Rail providers, global shippers, trucking & 3pl’s, barge, ports and innovative technology providers, and service companies all of whom play an active role in the global Petrochemical Supply Chain industry.
This industry leading event is regarded as the most significant meeting place for supply chain & logistics professionals- if you are looking to expand you market dominance, you can’t afford to miss it!
The 2018 conference will see more global business leader dialogue sessions and strategic panel sessions, alongside in-depth workshops that will highlight and address the most pressing industry challenges, new technologies and industry developments that will shape the petrochemical supply chain industry landscape for decades to come.
Key speakers confirmed to speak include:
- Bob Rhoades, General Manager – Global Supply Chain, Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Joe Kelly, Logistics Manager – Polyethylene, Shell Chemical
- Sue Collins, Director of Logistics, INEOS
- Bruce Sullivan, Director of Logistics, Strategy & Procurement, Covestro
- Rick Lissa, Senior Director of Logistics Management, Formosa Plastics
- Corey Vickers, Global Logistics Category Manager, Chevron
- Eric Elieraas, Global Procurement Manger, Kuraray
- Josh Nordlund, Truck Transport Manager, Huntsman
- Joye Runfola, Sr Project Logistics Specialist, Air Liquide
- Senator Larry Taylor, Texas Senate
- Commissioner Ryan Sitton, Texas Railroad Commission
- Judge Ed Emmett, Harris County
- Brian Frielkow, CEO, Jetco
- Reggie Dupre, CEO, Dupre Logistics
Register now to ensure you don’t miss out by clicking on the image above!
Global Project Manager
TEL +44 (0)207 375 7556